Ruger SR22 Scope...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TurboFinger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what scope would you guys recommend? around $150 please. it has a regular stock on it now so there are no sights at all. i already have a picatinny rail mounted, just need a scope.

thanks in advance!

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is not really the question you asked, but you might want to consider a red dot. Assuming you'll be doing primarily plinking as opposed to serious long-range target shooting.

I have a Busnell Trophy 1x28 Red/Green Dot on my GSG and it is good quality and a hoot to shoot.

I'm not sure what they go for these days, but I'd guess you could find one online for $80 or so, maybe less.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what scope would you guys recommend? around $150 please. it has a regular stock on it now so there are no sights at all. i already have a picatinny rail mounted, just need a scope.

thanks in advance!

BSA Sweet 22 3-9x40 if you're going cheap - around $60

Nikon 4x or 3-9 if you want a decent scope.

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
cheap yet good 22 scope I say a centerpoint 4-16x40 adjustable objective plenty of power and fairly clear glass for around $70 at wally world.

supercopjason

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The best scope you can get for under 150 is the Mueller APV scopes. The quality for the price is amazing. I am also a big fan of Vortex optics because their warranty is top notch. I broke a scope two days before my daughters match (I dropped it from my shooting stand which is 20 ft and the scope was trashed). Completely my fault but they had her a new one to my house before the match. I paid for expedited shipping and that's it.)

Latest posts

Top Bottom