RV/Travel Trailer Repair

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I could have made several if you hadn't included that fair and honest part. Can you be more specific about the types of repairs you need done? If it is something that you don't have to go to an RV dealer for, it might be helpful. It is also useful to call around. I've called about parts for my fifth wheel and they're can be 10% to 25% difference in price just among OKC dealers. The crazy part is that the cheapest and most expensive places can vary greatly depending on what you're looking for.

ShadowWarrior

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a blown tire, damage the bottom aluminum panel frome the rear tire to the bumper, damaged the rear bumper panel(part replacement), slideout needs tweeking, a/c quit working! Sadly, this travel trailer is not that old, but, out of warranty.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I took a few college classes with a guy that worked doing RV repair at Floyd's in Norman and he was a good guy, but I couldn't tell you if he's still there.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't know if it's close enough to OKC for you, but Mason's RV which is south of Stillwater on 177 highway treated me as fair and honest as possible. I had left him a 10 year old travel trailer that the frig had quit working. I was the third owner. We had agreed for him to pull the old unit and install a total electric unit. Later that evening he called and informed me that my unit was a recall and he could replace it for free. He could have pulled my unit and exchanged it with the company and at the same time installed the electric unit that he and I had agreed on. I feel he was very honest with me and plan on using him again..

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can also attest to Lewis RV on East Reno, just west of Eastern. But, if you need parts replaced as it is repaired, finding a dealer for your brand might be best.

I've dealt with Lewis RV for years and have bought three different RV's from them. I've always had good service.

Latest posts

Top Bottom