S&W j-frame grips???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

99TROUBLE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the Crimson Trace on my M&P 340 J frame & there is a difference in the felt recoil w/ the shock absorbing rubber back strap vs. the solid metal of all of the other grips.The laser is a nice adition to the night sites as it is allways on the said target. In an emergency situation where you need to use your weapon to save your life it doesnt hurt to have as many advantages as you can . I practice shooting my CCW in all diferent manners, from the hip,on the fly ,point of aim,sites,& laser because when the time comes it is not going to be "perfect world situation" where you tell your target to stand still while I sight you in.
Just my :twocents:

COLT 45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the Crimson Trace on my M&P 340 J frame & there is a difference in the felt recoil w/ the shock absorbing rubber back strap vs. the solid metal of all of the other grips.The laser is a nice adition to the night sites as it is allways on the said target. In an emergency situation where you need to use your weapon to save your life it doesnt hurt to have as many advantages as you can . I practice shooting my CCW in all diferent manners, from the hip,on the fly ,point of aim,sites,& laser because when the time comes it is not going to be "perfect world situation" where you tell your target to stand still while I sight you in.
Just my :twocents:

:werd:

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
really like my CT grips, but hardly ever use laser

style is the one that covers all the metal. does a good job taming full house .357 rounds on my 340PD.

Latest posts

Top Bottom