S&W M&P C.O.R.E 9mm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moore Guns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just bought the M&P C.O.R.E model which is new from S&W.
C.O.R.E stands for Competition Optics Ready Equipped. The key features of this model are the factory milled slide for reflex sights, 5 reflex sight adapter plates and screws for 7 different types of optics, taller suppressor sights for co-witness in case of total red dot failure, new enhanced grip palmswell adapters, differently machined 1:10 barrel with flatter barrel hoods, performance center hard sears, 4-5lb trigger, & a few 20%-50% discount coupon codes for optics such as Eotech MRDS, Jpoint, C-More..

It is also available in 4.25'' or 5'' pro models in 9mm or .40sw
I opted for the 4.25'' because they only reason i see for the 5'' is the longer sight radius which is obsolete when using a reflex red dot sight in my opinion. I also like the speed and balance of the shorter model.

Dale Fricke and bladetech are making IWB & OWB kydex holster for these equipped with the RMR or your choice of optic.

I paid $689?? at H&H yesterday, I believe they have 8 more in stock.

I just wanted to share this information with other members. I just ordered they Trijicon RMR adjustable LED w/ 3.25moa dot for mine and well and the Apex Tactical foward set sear with 1 piece trigger and Apex RAM. I haven't been able to get out to a match or a range just yet but I will soon. I want to get an assessment of my speed/accuaracy with it before I began swap more parts and send it to AETi.

Here is a comprehensive review by Jerry Miculek to further peak your interests.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcR2armhilo

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/...75658_757896_757896_ProductDisplayErrorView_Y

Last edited:

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Nice gun!

I love the M&P pistols and with my old eyes I would really like to have one of the Optic Ready versions.