S&W M22 or 625

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raymill

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need a little guidance. I am looking for a .45APC revolver and narrowed it down to a couple as noted above, I have never fired a .45 APC revolver before and need a little info I found a used M22 Thander Ranch model for $650still doing research if price is right or not anyone own any of these that can give a report. Thanks

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you want it for target shooting or hunting, the 625 is the way to go. If you want it for defense, the 625 is the way to go. :)

Agree that if you want it for competition the 625 is the way to go, but....why a generic old stainless 625 everyone has when you can have this at the range, and for self defense. One of my favorites!

[Broken External Image]

But then I don't like glocks either.

raymill

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thats the one I was leaning towards but at $650 I wasnt sure if the price was right it came it came with all the goodies you posted in picture.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Agree that if you want it for competition the 625 is the way to go, but....why a generic old stainless 625 everyone has when you can have this at the range, and for self defense. One of my favorites!

[Broken External Image]

I gotta say, this is one sexy wheelgun. :naughty:

If only it didn't have that damned ol' lock. :grumble:

raymill

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for all the info, I think I have narrowed it down to both, I will get the M22 tomorrow and pick up a 625JM or 325PD later maybe for Christmas.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

[Broken External Image]

Cause my eyesight sucks so bad I can't see that skinny little black blade and rear frame notch! :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom