S&W model 18

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last year I killed a diamondback that had a big ol set of rattles, but didn’t rattle at me a single time. He was a mean ol sucker too.

Thanks for reviving this, reminds me that I still have that skin in my freezer, I need to get it out and cure it.
IMG_9068.jpeg

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The
Pygmy rattlers have been bad this year on our property in Okfuskee County. View attachment 409365View attachment 409366

Pygmy rattlers have been bad this year on our property in Okfuskee County. View attachment 409365View attachment 409366
Pigmy rattler is the most deadly snake in the US. If you get bit, you have 1 hour to get to the anti venom. Keep in mind that DC electric current works on snake bites and spider bites. Not approve in the US, but was published in medical journal and readers digest back in the 70s. The snake catchers I know in Sweetwater, Tx area carry a device called the Snake Dr., small Dc device for that. I would still go see a Dr. and let them watch it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom