Safe Technician Recommendations in the OKC Area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a good friend in Weatherford, If he can't get in, nobody can.

Ambassador Lock and Key
Scott Minnick
580 772 7800
580 772 5923
580 816 0192

I have known this family for 13 years, he's a great guy. I have also worked with him on several lock jobs.

outlawfirearms

Marksman
Reaction score
I have a good friend in Weatherford, If he can't get in, nobody can.

Ambassador Lock and Key
Scott Minnick
580 772 7800
580 772 5923
580 816 0192

I have known this family for 13 years, he's a great guy. I have also worked with him on several lock jobs.
Thank you for the recommendation. I really appreciate you.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My 20-year-old Cannon gun safe electronic keypad and lock died and I need to have it drilled in order to open it. I have tried new Duracell alkaline batteries and an identical working keypad, but have been unable to get the safe to open. I have spoken with Cannon and their customer service is sending me a new keypad and lock. Since the Cannon warranty for labor on an electronic keypad and lock is only one year, I am going to be responsible for the expense of having a safe technician drill and open the safe. Cannon customer service refused to give me the names of any safe technicians they use in the OKC area. Does anyone have any recommendations for a good safe technician to drill and open my safe? I am also going to see if they can replace the lock with a mechanical dial lock. I realize any lock can have a problem, but I believe a mechanical dial lock will be more reliable in the long run. I appreciate any recommendations for a safe technician to help me.
I know that Don's Mobile Lock in Norman (405) 329-0508 has a safe cracker on staff because I went to high school with him. He's a twitchy little guy (always has been) but he's a really good guy. If you call them, ask for Jim Billings.

geezer77

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it one of these? If so, do you have the manual for it?

Attachments

• kara locks.jpg
    kara locks.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0

outlawfirearms

Marksman
Reaction score
Now I am worried about by electronic lock doing the same thing. Update us when you get it open with what you had to do.
Will do. If possible, I'm going to replace the current electronic lock with a mechanical dial S&G lock after I get it opened. I never thought about the lock going bad and all the problems involved in getting the safe opened until it has happened.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Will do. If possible, I'm going to replace the current electronic lock with a mechanical dial S&G lock after I get it opened. I never thought about the lock going bad and all the problems involved in getting the safe opened until it has happened.

That’s why I bought an ArmorVault that is double keyed.

I have 3 sets of keys, all located in different places, and 1 of them is 90 miles away and one is in a safe deposit box.

Latest posts

Top Bottom