Safety 1st in edmond

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shot there a few times and bought a few things while I was there. Set up a couple eat n shoots there and there was low turn out one time and nothing the next. All I heard was complaints about how they handle this or that and people refusing to go.....

Sucks the rent got jacked up on them and they had to close though.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You guys had 3 years to go shoot there or come to a match and some of you never did. They jacked his rent to $9K a month and he was already paying $6k plus utilities, insurance, etc. There should be some deals at the auction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
129 miles from the place. I try shooting at a new place every time I'm staying in OKC and it was on my list.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shot there a few times and bought a few things while I was there. Set up a couple eat n shoots there and there was low turn out one time and nothing the next. All I heard was complaints about how they handle this or that and people refusing to go.....

Sucks the rent got jacked up on them and they had to close though.

They were not the most professional of staff, in my humble experience. the guy at the counter was nice last time i was there, though.

It's always sad to lose ranges around here.

For a state with so much land, there are surprisingly few options outside of them.

firefighterguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone been to an auction like they are going to have?

If you buy a gun do you do a background check, etc like a normal transaction?

Are taxes charged on the purchase?

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone have a link to the auction listing? It should be listed with all the info on the guns and merchandise. Will be a big time auctioneer if guns are involved because guns bring in people at auctions.
If you find the auctioneers listing for this, please post it.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From the Dakil Website, "Buyers Premium Will Apply"

Buyer's Premium is a fee added on after the final bid price is won that goes to the auction company.

Latest posts

Top Bottom