Safety 1st in edmond

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There right down the road from me been there a total of 3 times 1st was good 2nd was an eat and shoot they had a problem with me picking up my brass. Thought maybe because they are full lots of people. Gave them another chance me and another guy thats all that was there and they gave us a hard time about picking up brass. Basically said if it doesn't land in your lane behind you you can't pick it up. I said really the response was you don't like it leave. Packed up left never to return

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There right down the road from me been there a total of 3 times 1st was good 2nd was an eat and shoot they had a problem with me picking up my brass. Thought maybe because they are full lots of people. Gave them another chance me and another guy thats all that was there and they gave us a hard time about picking up brass. Basically said if it doesn't land in your lane behind you you can't pick it up. I said really the response was you don't like it leave. Packed up left never to return

Private property is important, but it doesn't matter. if you treat your customers incorrectly, you won't be in business long. Need to realize that they exist because of their customers, and that they need us more than we need them.

Not saying that specifically about this particular gun range, just a general statement.

I don't know why some people think just because they own a gun range/store means they don't have to apply the basic rules of running a business and dealing with customers.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From the Dakil Website, "Buyers Premium Will Apply"

Buyer's Premium is a fee added on after the final bid price is won that goes to the auction company.
Dakil is famous for that. All auctioneers get a percentage of the sale. I don't know if the "buyers premium" is on top of that or not.
Anybody know?

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It sure was nice to be able to run down the street a few miles to pick up J&K Bullet Caster lead bullets. I wish they could have made it.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score

Yikes.... yeah... I wouldn't have gone back after that, either.

firefighterguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They were super strict on brass pickup. I was told there was only one lane in which you were allowed to pick up brass. On all the other lanes it didn't matter if the brass was in front or behind, they wouldn't allow me to have it.

He said it was for safety reasons., which I understand but 75% of the time I was there I was the only shooter in the place.

Latest posts

Top Bottom