Samantha Bee Calls Ivanka Trump a "Feckless C**t"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She has kinda apologized. But the big issue is that her program has not been deleted from TV.
The left tolerates her type of hate speech but will shut down Roseann in an hour after a tweet.

It has come to my attention today that this Samantha Bee TV segment was a set up. Carefully orchestrated by the network that promotes her program.
It was taped, and not live. Since it was taped, it had to go through several editors and others before being broadcast. Multiple people saw and heard what she said before it was aired, giving their tacit approval.
Why you say?
It was because Samantha Bee was to be presented an award in an award show the following night that typically has low ratings.
This entire situation was an effort to bring more viewers to the award show and improve ratings.
Welcome to hollywood and the liberal left.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It has come to my attention today that this Samantha Bee TV segment was a set up. Carefully orchestrated by the network that promotes her program.

This entire situation was an effort to bring more viewers to the award show and improve ratings.
Welcome to hollywood and the liberal left.

It absolutely was. No different than when radio morning shows create controversy and the such, it's all about that CPM ad rate. they'd rather have a million pissed off viewers to sell rather than half a million adoring fans. Sure, initially some advertisers will back off, but if veiwers show up, they'll buy right back in at the higher rate.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, if a group of tv executives knowingly plan on violating a FCC rule, no matter how trivial, doesn't that make it criminal conspiracy?
Almost certainly not; violation of administrative regulations rarely rises to the level of "criminal." (That's why they're regulations, not statutes, and why they get tried in administrative courts instead of Article III courts.)

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The world doesn’t work based on oughtas and shouldas
Amazing how support disappears when it requires writing cheques!

I'm just yankin' your chain. I'm here because I like the place, and I genuinely enjoy providing the help. If I can ever help anybody on a specific case, though, the PM button is just over there....

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Amazing how support disappears when it requires writing cheques!

I'm just yankin' your chain. I'm here because I like the place, and I genuinely enjoy providing the help. If I can ever help anybody on a specific case, though, the PM button is just over there....

Well, now you went and done it....

....spelled "checks" like you were British.

Latest posts

Top Bottom