Samantha Bee Calls Ivanka Trump a "Feckless C**t"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FCC = "Federal Communications Commission," and cable/satellite is still "communications," just as over the air radio/TV is. If ya wanna buy that kinda stuff, get it on DVD.

I get what you're saying, but if you're on cable/satellite, you are buying it. It may not be right, but you ultimately made the choice to have that content in your home buy purchasing service. That's why they can broadcast whatever they want. So long as it's not broadcast over the air, like radio, FCC has no real jurisdiction.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who gives a ****?

Samantha Bee and Roseanne are nothings. Don't we have something more important to report on in this country of 300 millions than what Samantha Bee and Roseanne think?

Oh no, she called Ivanka a ****.

Ivanka is a grown woman and i'm sure she doesn't give a single **** what Samantha Bee thinks of her.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who is Samantha Bee?

My thoughts exactly.

And Roseanne... I thought she was farming macadamia nuts in Hawaii? I know she got a reboot of her show - not that I've watched it or want to, but I have little doubt it'll fail in short time. Don't know or care who most of these talking heads and reactionaries are.

It's been real nice the last 2 weeks having little to no exposure to national media. Damn. Wonder how long I can keep this up?

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My thoughts exactly.

And Roseanne... I thought she was farming macadamia nuts in Hawaii?......

Maybe it was these????

91WXN9yr%2B7L._SY550_.jpg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who is Samantha Bee?

She's this (suddenly) famous woman who doesn't necessarily agree with some of the people or policies in the current administration...I think. Does she like Spam flavored Macadamia nuts too? Now that, I do NOT know. You'd have to ask her bestie, Roseanne Roseanna Danna or whatever.

Latest posts

Top Bottom