Santa at my House

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
First of all, he set off my alarm. Then I find him rummaging through the refrigerator, eating everything he can lay his hands on. He washes it down by drinking a gallon of milk straight from the jug. I asked if maybe he thought that was a bit rude. He gave a hearty laugh, pocketed a tin of fudge, and told me to go to bed or he'd leave another kidney stone in my stocking. He dumped a bunch of presents under the tree, gave me a wink, and up through the chimney he went. I thought I saw the fat bastard slip something into my stocking, so ive popped two pecocets to be safe.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
First of all, he set off my alarm. Then I find him rummaging through the refrigerator, eating everything he can lay his hands on. He washes it down by drinking a gallon of milk straight from the jug. I asked if maybe he thought that was a bit rude. He gave a hearty laugh, pocketed a tin of fudge, and told me to go to bed or he'd leave another kidney stone in my stocking. He dumped a bunch of presents under the tree, gave me a wink, and up through the chimney he went. I thought I saw the fat bastard slip something into my stocking, so ive popped two pecocets to be safe.

Silly boy,that wasn't Santa,it was purplehaze.

Latest posts

Top Bottom