Milk & Diarrhea My Observation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmmm----
Perhaps OP's reactions may be genetic, to some degree.
Or, like everything else, 'It (milk) ain't what it yusta be'.
Personally (so far); when it comes to milk (or dairy products in general) I'm
pretty much BombProof. (No ****).
One day; I tried experimenting with some sour milk & have since turned it into all
manner of concoctions. I've used it to make cheese, as a yogurt 'extender', & have
employed the resulting whey in all types of cooking & baking.
Admittedly; I DO cook like an 18th Century Frenchmen...potentially.
But years later; I have NEVER had any digestive issues resulting from soured milk
products- even after some 'interesting' results of some very questionable lactation
fermentation experimentation. I even give to my dog...who's almost 18 years old.
I've used whole milk, that lame watery stuff, pasteurized, & ultra-pasteurized with
nary a cramp nor fart. So; It's not for lack of tryin'.
Might be genetic, or somethin'.
I just.....don't know.
...OP's 'issues' might also be due to a change in gut flora, a new 'script (like anti-
biotics?) a diet change, or...some other crap.
I just...don't...get paid to know/care ;-]
Maybe I'll mail ya some homemade cheese.
Works for me.
Me, on the other hand, have diabetes and celiac disease....

...so I am just one more food related illness away from not being able to eat ANYTHING. :rollingla

CanadianRiverRat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hmmmm----
One day; I tried experimenting with some sour milk & have since turned it into all
manner of concoctions. I've used it to make cheese, as a yogurt 'extender', & have
But years later; I have NEVER had any digestive issues resulting from soured milk
products- even after some 'interesting' results of some very questionable lactation
fermentation experimentation. I even give to my dog...who's almost 18 years old.
I've used whole milk, that lame watery stuff, pasteurized, & ultra-pasteurized with
I just.....don't know.
...OP's 'issues' might also be due to a change in gut flora, a new 'script (like anti-
Works for me.
Of course it's genetic, didn't ya'll know diarrhea is genetic?.....it runs in your jeans!!!!!!!!!

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Something about milk is different this year....it was starting in 2021, but you notice it now.

It goes bad in like 3 days after buying it...no matter what the date says, and it is the same with many perishable items.

My only idea here is how I have seen most the frozen and cold stuff left on the aisle to thaw out?

Wife gave me this idea, which makes some sense...however with milk I have never seen it outside the cooler on a pallet and I been looking.

Milk was the same in SC, NY, CT, NC, VA, GA, PA, DE, OH, IN, IL, and OK. Doesnt matter what brand, but it dont last nearly as long as it used too.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hmmmm----
I just.....don't know.
Works for me.

My aunt is the same way and has told me many times milk does not go bad it just turns into something else.
So she cooks with "spoiled" milk and never any issues.

No antibiotics in me .
You have to drag me to a doctor/hospital.
I can usually tape , glue or cauterize myself back together or walk it off.

If I get the flu or a cold which is very seldom I just load up on dark berries like blue, black and kiwi and load up on onions.

The body will fix itself most of the time.

NomDeBoom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My aunt is the same way and has told me many times milk does not go bad it just turns into something else.
So she cooks with "spoiled" milk and never any issues.

No antibiotics in me .
You have to drag me to a doctor/hospital.
I can usually tape , glue or cauterize myself back together or walk it off.

If I get the flu or a cold which is very seldom I just load up on dark berries like blue, black and kiwi and load up on onions.

The body will fix itself most of the time.
Agree.
The best Doctor is the immune system. If you can keep it healthy, it'll return the favor.
Your gut bacteria is an all important part of staying well.

Now the 'Elite' want us to eat bugs, lab grown (Human) 'meat'/'milk' & 'cockroach milk' because
they hate us & treat us much like the farm animals & milk cows they are out to destroy.
These are some VERY sick 'people'. Don't let 'em make YOU sick, too.
Be ready for ANYthing.

https://brobible.com/culture/article/lab-grown-human-meat-not-cannibalism/https://www.independentsentinel.com/wef-states-that-we-will-eat-bugs-voluntarily-soon/https://ussanews.com/2022/08/24/the...-if-it-kills-you-or-perhaps-because-it-might/https://fromthetrenchesworldreport....coming-to-supermarket-shelves-near-you/306269https://fromthetrenchesworldreport....ore-nutritious-than-cows-milk/306159#comments

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I drank the whole half gallon of the Braums low fat A2 with no real adverse effects, so it’s encouraging. I’m planning to try it again. :thumb:
I was talking to my brother about it a few days ago, and he said Braum's is the first commercial dairy to go all A2/A2 in their dairy. He said the A2 protein is also what makes goat milk more digestible for humans.

Latest posts

Top Bottom