Santorum suspends campaign

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, what a lovely image of a good, wholesome, all-American family. And not a hint of brown skin among the lot. Ooh, and look the little girl is wearing a cross necklace, that's so heartening to see them really hold their religion out there so that everyone else knows how good of people they are. :clap3:

Say What????? A Cross is a bad symbol ..???? :(

Maybe because they happen to be born white...

I don't know where you were going with this "brown skin" making fun of her cross post - but watch it

I think he's sarcastically trying to imply that Santorum fits the image of what his supporters want to see -- a wholesome, white, Christian family.

I didn't take it as brown skin or religion bashing.

I could be wrong, though.

pink, a cross may is a bad symbol when it's pushed by a Presidential candidate. It's scary for those who aren't Christian.

Tinbender75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where are all the people at that said a vote for Paul was a wasted vote? RP won't win and if the GOP doesn't win the election they can only blame themselves. Vote for who you like not who think will win. Sorry about your candidate Oklahoma.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think he's sarcastically trying to imply that Santorum fits the image of what his supporters want to see -- a wholesome, white, Christian family.

I didn't take it as brown skin or religion bashing.

I could be wrong, though.

pink, a cross may is a bad symbol when it's pushed by a Presidential candidate. It's scary for those who aren't Christian.

Just like if it was a picture of Arabs and a symbol of any other religion it would be perfectly fine to bash them.

B

Bill Mac

I think it is safe to say that Nobama will win reelection in November and we will all be in the toilet. Can you imagine what gun and ammo sales will look like after that happens? Gunmakers have backlogs now, wait until that time!! Hope I find a job in plenty of time before the elections so that I can join the feeding frenzy before everything is bought out!

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On the bright side, if Obama does win re-election Santorum has at least a 75% chance of winning not only the nomination but the white house in 2016.

This is the funniest thing I've ever read on the internet.

When Romney loses the GOP reaction is gonna be "He wasn't conservative ENOUGH to beat Obama" and 2016 may shape up to be the most entertaining wingnut circus to ever be bussed around the country.

Latest posts

Top Bottom