Santorum's Wife Sued Doctor For $500,000, Despite Senator's Calls For Tort Reform

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nah, it's not an act if I appear intelligent and logical. More of an accident, maybe. You know what they say about broken clocks and all that. Also, you don't have to act like you like(d) me, doc.

Listen guys, all I said is that it's the commonly accepted position from everyone from the American Meteorological Society to the American Association of Petroleum Geologists (technically non-committal, but not a denial) that human activity is a direct contributor to global warming. You can disagree with me, but it's kinda hard to call me an illogical idiot for what I said.

If you follow my posts on this board, you'll remember me lambasting a couple people here that tried to equate recent weather events to "global warming". You'd also know that I don't think it's a major concern, disagree with the politicization of it, and don't support drastic government action and/or silly legislation regarding it. Yet if I post anything other that GLOBAL WARMING IS A LEFTY PLOT1!!!1 I become Al Gore all of a sudden. Bearing in mind that I'm not a climatologist, I find it hard to deny that human activity is a contributor. I feel qualified to say that in an internet argument with a bunch of people who like me, are not climatologists, yet think they are just as right as I do. Since we all know nothing about this, and all think we're right, let's talk about waffles or something.

It's become a political football for the right and left, that like abortion, teh queehs, jimmy hats and all the other snippy crap they waste time arguing about - doesn't matter. But people like it! Rick Santorum is just as much of an ass for calling the opinion of scientists in a field he knows nothing about "a phony crock" as Al Gore is for trying to push his agenda by glomming on to global warming and using it as a weapon to wield against his enemies. I'd be happier if they'd call the politicians on the left the "crock" and leave the scientists out of it. Implying nearly all the climatologists in the world are part of a global, leftist plot is borderline ZOG theory.

But again, waffles.

Best post of the year right here.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nah, it's not an act if I appear intelligent and logical. More of an accident, maybe. You know what they say about broken clocks and all that. Also, you don't have to act like you like(d) me, doc.

Listen guys, all I said is that it's the commonly accepted position from everyone from the American Meteorological Society to the American Association of Petroleum Geologists (technically non-committal, but not a denial) that human activity is a direct contributor to global warming. You can disagree with me, but it's kinda hard to call me an illogical idiot for what I said.

If you follow my posts on this board, you'll remember me lambasting a couple people here that tried to equate recent weather events to "global warming". You'd also know that I don't think it's a major concern, disagree with the politicization of it, and don't support drastic government action and/or silly legislation regarding it. Yet if I post anything other that GLOBAL WARMING IS A LEFTY PLOT1!!!1 I become Al Gore all of a sudden. Bearing in mind that I'm not a climatologist, I find it hard to deny that human activity is a contributor. I feel qualified to say that in an internet argument with a bunch of people who like me, are not climatologists, yet think they are just as right as I do. Since we all know nothing about this, and all think we're right, let's talk about waffles or something.

It's become a political football for the right and left, that like abortion, teh queehs, jimmy hats and all the other snippy crap they waste time arguing about - doesn't matter. But people like it! Rick Santorum is just as much of an ass for calling the opinion of scientists in a field he knows nothing about "a phony crock" as Al Gore is for trying to push his agenda by glomming on to global warming and using it as a weapon to wield against his enemies. I'd be happier if they'd call the politicians on the left the "crock" and leave the scientists out of it. Implying nearly all the climatologists in the world are part of a global, leftist plot is borderline ZOG theory.

But again, waffles.

Well that's some excellent posting there.

FWIW to those that are only regurgitating what they are told by right nut jobs. Most climatologists are well aware of the extremes we've previously had and most are responsible for documenting them. However, the RATE of change is the variable here and it's hard to rule man out considering the direct impact he has on the enviroment.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really really like waffles.

Belguim are good sometimes but the plain old stardard waffle is just hard to beat. I know lots of people like to fancy them up with pee-cans n' sech, but for me some butter and maple sryup on a waffle is all that's needed.

Down in the confederate states, they seem to appreciate them in a combo with fried chicken. Haven't ever tried that, but I'm sure it provides a sweet/savory fix.

Latest posts

Top Bottom