Santorum's Wife Sued Doctor For $500,000, Despite Senator's Calls For Tort Reform

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Darwin, nor any other reputible scientist has ever said than man evolved from an ape.
The conclusion is is that man and the ape evolved from a common ancestor. Totally different story.

My point. They can't even agree on this. I never said Darwin was a reputable scientist either. Hell, I never said Darwin at all.

How did you get all of this from my comment? LOL.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Climate change has been happening since the Earth began. There have been warmer and colder times throughout history. Even though we've polluted more than any species to walk the face of this planet, it's pretty egotistical of man to believe we can affect the Earth more than natural forces, volcanoes etc.

It wasn't long ago in the great scheme of things that the planet was immersed in a little ice age that caused famines and and plagues. A warming period happened that spurred a renossaunce. It damn sure wasnt caused by motorized vehicles. Hell in the 70's there was a Time article that stated impending doom of another ice age coming. Google it if you like.

Most species to have ever existed have perished due to ecological forces of some sort. If history repeats itself, climate will continue to change long after our species is extinct. Man has only existed in a blink of an eye in the time frame of the universe as we know it but we think we can control nature. It's laughable if ya think about it.

I know there is people who believe the earth is only 10,000 yrs old due to the bible. I was raised in church but also have to be a realist. Sorry in advance if you disagree.

Last edited:

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Climate change has been happening since the Earth began. There have been warmer and colder times throughout history. Even though we've polluted more than any species to walk the face of this planet, it's pretty egotistical of man to believe we can affect the Earth more than natural forces, volcanoes etc.

It wasn't long ago in the great scheme of things that the planet was immersed in a little ice age that caused famines and and plagues. A warming period happened that spurred a renossaunce. It damn sure wasnt caused by motorized vehicles. Hell in the 70's there was a Time article that stated impending doom of another ice age coming. Google it if you like.

Most species to have ever existed have perished due to ecological forces of some sort. If history repeats itself, climate will continue to change long after our species is extinct. Man has only existed in a blink of an eye in the time frame of the universe as we know it but we think we can control nature. It's laughable if ya think about it.

I know there is people who believe the earth is only 10,000 yrs old due to the bible. I was raised in church but also have to be a realist. Sorry in advance if you disagree.

Thankyou! :thumbup3::thumb:

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay, so you're saying me thinking you were an intelligent, discerning and logical thinking person was a mistake because it was all just an act? Mmmmkayyy....

Nah, it's not an act if I appear intelligent and logical. More of an accident, maybe. You know what they say about broken clocks and all that. Also, you don't have to act like you like(d) me, doc.

Listen guys, all I said is that it's the commonly accepted position from everyone from the American Meteorological Society to the American Association of Petroleum Geologists (technically non-committal, but not a denial) that human activity is a direct contributor to global warming. You can disagree with me, but it's kinda hard to call me an illogical idiot for what I said.

If you follow my posts on this board, you'll remember me lambasting a couple people here that tried to equate recent weather events to "global warming". You'd also know that I don't think it's a major concern, disagree with the politicization of it, and don't support drastic government action and/or silly legislation regarding it. Yet if I post anything other that GLOBAL WARMING IS A LEFTY PLOT1!!!1 I become Al Gore all of a sudden. Bearing in mind that I'm not a climatologist, I find it hard to deny that human activity is a contributor. I feel qualified to say that in an internet argument with a bunch of people who like me, are not climatologists, yet think they are just as right as I do. Since we all know nothing about this, and all think we're right, let's talk about waffles or something.

It's become a political football for the right and left, that like abortion, teh queehs, jimmy hats and all the other snippy crap they waste time arguing about - doesn't matter. But people like it! Rick Santorum is just as much of an ass for calling the opinion of scientists in a field he knows nothing about "a phony crock" as Al Gore is for trying to push his agenda by glomming on to global warming and using it as a weapon to wield against his enemies. I'd be happier if they'd call the politicians on the left the "crock" and leave the scientists out of it. Implying nearly all the climatologists in the world are part of a global, leftist plot is borderline ZOG theory.

But again, waffles.

Latest posts

Top Bottom