Sarah Palin gives us a history lesson a la Archie Bunker...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmmm....you mean she was correct and our outstanding government run school system has misinformed us all for years? Na, can't be possible.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How come you guys aren't mocking Barries gaffs? On board with him?

Finally!
I can tell you why. Some of them are the Left side of things and some refuse to think for themselves and take their clues from the biased news media.
You can write a book at the many mistakes Barry made and another book on the things that were too serious to even speak of. Forget about that moron VP he picked, he is something else.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not ALL of us.........:wink2: I stand corrected. Congrats on your hard work, I know it's not easy. And even more congrats on not allowing yourself to be brainwashed. :thumb:

That said, the blue collar argument that the Ivy League regards the rest of you as dumb and not worthy of consideration is a little lame. It's a fact of life among the DC Elite regardless of party affiliation. They view themselves as intellectually superior and to almost have a birthright to rule over the subjects. I agree with you that it's changing though. The elected freshman up there don't seem to have that opinion.

The bottom line is Americans are more and more accepting of uneducated remarks. Occam's Razor would indicate that Sarah is just not very quick on her feet.

All that aside, trying to justify stupidity is not the path to walk.:teach: Wasn't trying to do that at all, just pointing out the irony.

Michael Brown

See above...

Latest posts

Top Bottom