Savage Trading company today, wow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My son and I went on the gun shop tour of Yukon and Mustang today. I'm sad to say that I haven't been inside Savage trading company for two years. What a nice shop. I was impressed with his stock, they have a bunch of tactical stuff that I haven't seen anywhere else, I saw BCM, Larue, Daniel Defense, top quality stuff. Those are higher end brands so they are not cheap, but that is what he sells and his prices seemed fair. His focus is on the defense/tactical items. It was really cool to see some real quality items in the OKC area. So many shops cater to the low end buyer with dpms and such. He also had a lot of prepper items like bulk food and ammo Just seemed like a really good shop and I wanted to share it.

JMS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
they seem to be pretty good people,thats where i took my cc class
My bro and his wife took their cc class their. They liked it but I don't know that I'm too keen on the idea of using one of his 22s for the class. I assume it has something to do with the capabilities of his range. Idk though. I'll definitely have to check it out. I think they also do some kind of prepper meetings every once in a while.

Latest posts

Top Bottom