Anybody get anything MADE IN THE USA Today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmerrill

It makes sense if you don't think about it.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got this idea from another thread, hopefully it’ll get daily posts and stay alive. Just somewhere to post pictures of Made in USA products you’ve purchased. So the next time you hop on Amazon or whatever shopping portal you prefer add Made in USA to the end of whatever you’re searching for, yes the results may be a few bucks more but quality and sense of pride make up for that, for me at least. Don’t limit it to things you’ve just purchased, if you’ve got some unique items that are still available to buy post ‘‘em up, I find myself buying stuff I don’t really “need” just because it’s Made in USA. I’ll start it off, these aren’t things I purchased today just some everyday things I travel with (currently working in SC).
image.jpg

mmerrill

It makes sense if you don't think about it.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i got a closet full of mo betta shirts, jackets, and coats. and i want more so if anyone has some for sale lol
In 92/93 my GF bought me a black and white mo betta like the one Garth wore on the album cover for The Chase. Wish I still had it but no way in **** it'd fit now

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
In 92/93 my GF bought me a black and white mo betta like the one Garth wore on the album cover for The Chase. Wish I still had it but no way in **** it'd fit now
hell yeah! i used to live in apache and was always around sw oklahoma. so i would get them in garage sales and whatnot for pennies.

now they go for pretty dang high on ebay, so they are getting harder to find. lots of "vintage" shops around here went to go find as many as they could and sell them for insane prices to trendy hipsters.

i just want more western wear lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom