School Obama's Daughters Attend Has 11 Armed Guards

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
By this logic, each citizen ought to have Secret Service protection. Or, the Prez could carry a gun and defend himself from attack, like any other citizen.

Like it or not, his kids are more at risk without protection than the common guys kids.

Are you saying this is a reason to accept hypocrisy? I for one have no issues with anyone's kids having 11 armed guards at school. What I DO have a problem with is anyone who says everyone else's kids should have less protection, or any protection at all if all they can afford is allowing armed teachers at no cost to the taxpayer.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Not saying that at all. We're on the same page. Just sayin the Prez's kids will be protected because of the position daddy holds, whether guns are banned or not or teachers armed or not.

Right or wrong, fair or unfair and even in spite of the hypocracy his kids will always be better protected due to Presidential status. Its a perk that common kids will never enjoy.

ASP785

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
By this logic, each citizen ought to have Secret Service protection. Or, the Prez could carry a gun and defend himself from attack, like any other citizen.

Like it or not, his kids are more at risk without protection than the common guys kids.

Your characterization of my point is wrong, so I will clarify.

Our forefathers recognized that we as humans have unalienable rights that were crucial for any government to protect. No where in this Declaration does it talk about "if you can afford it." Each individual, and I am arguing on behalf of defenseless children, has a right to life.

There was nothing in my statement that remotely implied that I believed each child should have their own secret service detail. It is utter hypocrisy to reject the notion that allowing firearms in schools would not keep children safe when you send your children to a school whose safety is protected by firearms. We as a society choose to accept the fact that he is a President so his daughters ought to be protected. However, in no way should we accept the notion that somehow the lives of his daughters are more valuable than the lives of others'.

Latest posts

Top Bottom