scope or red dot on buckmark

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Depends on how small an object you want to hit. A red dot is a better choice for offhand plinking, but if you want to take up supported positions for your shooting, a magnified scope can get you hitting some very small marks.

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Depends on how small an object you want to hit. A red dot is a better choice for offhand plinking, but if you want to take up supported positions for your shooting, a magnified scope can get you hitting some very small marks.

Ok Jerry, go ahead and post the cool picture of yours with the can on it already!

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I would hate to dissapoint you guys! :)

ai151.photobucket.com_albums_s157_Glocktogo_CIMG2746.jpg

garrett09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im gonna go with a red dot. Im thinking a burris fast fire or mini trijicon. I went and shot it some more today and was bouncing golf balls around the feild with the iron sights. This gun is a blast. Thanks for input. I do love that buckmark with tacsol barrel a few post up.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
TacSol and a Fastfire make a pretty sweet combo! Well, not as sweet as the Buckmark above but hey the MKIII guys need love too.

ai75.photobucket.com_albums_i295_tyromeo55_IMG_0958.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom