Scorpion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't understand this pistol? what is supposed to be so awesome about it? Looks cool but is there something more to it?

Significantly cheaper than a MP5 and more reliable/hassle free than an AR9. I was contemplating a 9mm carbine, most likely off the AR platform, until I ran across this gem. Once my F1 comes back this thing will be q beast.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shot mine tonight for the first time with Sig Brace, as douche as it is. Awaiting form 1 and hope they let the factory folder out or it will be an AR stock.

Fun as hell to shoot, recoil mostly straight back. Gonna need a lot more 9. RMR works very well on it keeping things light.

Last edited:

kevin brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
image.jpg I picked up mine yesterday. I put small LED light on and a C MORE. Hope to SBR soon and find some 30 round mags. But this weekend it's range time.

JJ Hiryuu

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I also got in on the recent 30 round magazine shipment. I got my Scorpion this past Saturday and got magazines today! Unfortunately right after getting my magazine order in it was off to fedex to return my Scorpion to CZ. First trip out it didn't make it through the first 20 round magazine. Trigger would not return after firing. A peek inside after disassembly revealed what I assume is the trigger return spring just happily flopping around loose in there with no indication of where it's supposed to be retained. On the plus side CZ USA payed for overnight shipping.

Latest posts

Top Bottom