Aero suppressor Deal ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone done the Aero suppressor deal yet ? They knock $200 off the price of their suppressors and pick up the tax stamp for you .
It looks like the discounted $200 is their way of paying the $200 tax Stamp.They do not pay an additional $200 for the stamp. If you go to Aeros online page and look at the reviews for the suppressors that is exactly one persons thought and complaint. He thought they were paying for the stamp also.

I am really thinking hard of getting one of these. Seems like a fantastic deal

Shriner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok I just Cated with Aero they are just discounting the price and we pay for the stamp and their website doesn't show an Aero dealer in Okla . I think I will go with a Texas Silencer Company Outback because it is direct threaded and comes with end caps for both AR 15 and A10-sized barrels, so you can shoot every AR from 556 to 30 caliber or bolt guns from 556 to 300 win mag

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok I just Cated with Aero they are just discounting the price and we pay for the stamp and their website doesn't show an Aero dealer in Okla . I think I will go with a Texas Silencer Company Outback because it is direct threaded and comes with end caps for both AR 15 and A10-sized barrels, so you can shoot every AR from 556 to 30 caliber or bolt guns from 556 to 300 win mag

I have a couple direct threads and you just have to be careful as they are more prone to working loose than one with a locking ring. Also, you may want to use a little grease on your threads to prevent carbon locking. And I recommend having a nice oil filter rubber strap wrench handy as well.
Good luck and welcome to world of suppression.
Oh, you don’t have to go directly to Aero. I use Silencer Shop all the time. You just go select which dealer you want it delivered to locally. They can even have the dealer “sell” it to you where they get their cut up front. Of course, if the rebate/discount is only through Aero then that won’t work.

Shriner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like the Texas because it come with both end caps ,the Areo you have to order the AR15 end when it is available for extra ,I think parts of the Areo site are out of date because I can think of three or more shops that carry Areo in Tulsa/BA. When I do a can I think I will see those nice old feds in BA .

Latest posts

Top Bottom