Scum of OKC “Protesting” On 23rd St

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Likely a symptom of a lifetime of being a member of the only group in society that isn’t allowed to be openly racist or organize on racial lines.

By all means, people should feel free to be as racist as they want. They just can't call shenanigans and play the victim when the better man points out the wrong in it from the moral high ground.

Grendelshooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes of course
No. It’s right here and you’re part of it.
You know you’re part of it. You want to be part of it.
Own it. Stop hiding.

“Crying is for babies, little girls, and men who just had their ears ripped off.”
- Oobedoob Benubi

Yes of course, you’re right.
Random white dude on the internet doesn’t genuflect to literal riots across the nation.
Vs
Literal riots across the entire nation.

Obviously, my actions are more severe.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Except it’s not that way in real life and I’m pretty sure ya know that.

That's how it goes in my experience. Maybe you've just not experienced surrounding yourself with people good enough at heart to contradict you when you've done wrong. True friends aren't ride-or-die. The best friends bring out the best in you when you're at your lowest, they don't join you down there.

Grendelshooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's how it goes in my experience. Maybe you've just not experienced surrounding yourself with people good enough at heart to contradict you when you've done wrong. True friends aren't ride-or-die. The best friends bring out the best in you when you're at your lowest, they don't join you down there.

Oh no, you see that’s not the point at all.
You said everyone should feel free to be racist, but the simple fact is that no, not everyone can be.
But you know that already.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You said everyone should have the right to be racist, but the simple fact is that no, not everyone can be.

This is America friend. You can be anything you want... But that freedom doesn't grant you a shield of impunity. It doesn't matter what stand you make, someone will take issue to it. Perhaps your frustration is the lack of conviction to truly back your own desire to be who you are. Maybe you're not mad others tell you you're wrong, but rather, you may be mad you have not the stones to stand tall and say you're right.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You said everyone should feel free to be racist, but the simple fact is that no, not everyone can be.

You clearly want to be a racist. So just be one.
Own it. No one is stopping you.
You’ve got that right just like everyone else.

Just don’t expect me to be ok with the word n-igger & blackface being thrown around this forum.

You’ve got your opinions....fine. I read stuff I don’t agree with all the time out here. Oh well...everyone has their own opinions. Using blatantly hate inspired racist terms is no ok.

“Crying is for babies, little girls, and men who just had their ears ripped off.”
- Oobedoob Benubi

ZGXtreme

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OCPD clearing it out quite well. That said, we are only reaching midnight so with the night still young will be interesting to see if this is merely displaced elsewhere in lieu of dispersed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom