Scum of OKC “Protesting” On 23rd St

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh no they aren’t.
If you’re white, you better not use forbidden words/call police on criminals/defend your property/stand up for yourself.
Everyone else can burn the world down around you though.
Yep, I just had that happen because someone's shorts were knotted.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, I just had that happen because someone's shorts were knotted.

It's amazing how some of y'all compare being called on the carpet for a questionably racist comment can be akin to being personally victimized by criminals. If they ever admit a Mental Long Jump to the olympics, some of y'all are bound for gold.

Grendelshooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's amazing how some of y'all compare being called on the carpet for a questionably racist comment can be akin to being personally victimized by criminals. If they ever admit a Mental Long Jump to the olympics, some of y'all are bound for gold.

Likely a symptom of a lifetime of being a member of the only group in society that isn’t allowed to be openly racist or organize on racial lines.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I imagine all these businesses that were trashed will move out from the inner core eventually, which will just create more blight and impact all the beautification efforts that were being made to OKC downtown. When this happens on a regular basis, downtown becomes a slum with high insurance premiums. SMH.

Grendelshooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
****ing rally going on in here tonight.
Quality members for sure.

“Crying is for babies, little girls, and men who just had their ears ripped off.”
- Oobedoob Benubi
No, the rally is going in in every large city in the nation, burning down historic buildings, etc etc...

Edit: I mean, seriously, how could you expect any other reaction to these “protests”?

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, the rally is going in in every large city in the nation, burning down historic buildings, etc etc...

No. It’s right here and you’re part of it.
You know you’re part of it. You want to be part of it.
Own it. Stop hiding.

“Crying is for babies, little girls, and men who just had their ears ripped off.”
- Oobedoob Benubi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom