SD Stats

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gun Pulling Scenarios

• Ive pulled my gun and unloaded a full mag

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ive pulled my gun and had to reload mag/cylinder

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont consider pulling my gun out in the truck when I come home and it being in my hand before I enter my dark house to sweep it of intruders actually 'pulling my gun'. I do that almost every time I come home out of habit. I consider 'pulling my gun' something that I had to do in a SD/CC encounter with another human. Pulling my gun on a rabid dog or a snake I wouldnt consider 'pulling my gun' either,but theoretically I suppose thats what it is especially if it was in a SD fashion in those instances,but not necessarily in CC fashion if the gun was already in my hand out in the field or in the back yard. Confusing.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
really long story so I will go with the shorter version, I was riding in a truck I am still not sure what the driver did to make the road rage guy go nuts. we pulled into a parking lot when we thought the guy had gone away but he didn't he came flying into the lot with his window down and gun out and started shooting. I am not sure why I bailed out of the truck but I did and I pull my g23 and I fired about 10 rounds and took out the back glass in his truck and put a bunch of holes in his driver side door he sped out of the lot clipped a car and the police never found him or the truck. So I really don't know what the outcome of the ordeal is, I did however find out that 911 sucks when we were put on hold and it then took 52 minutes for the police to get there. So now for the past few years I hate riding with people I am worried that someone else might do something that will set someone off and they start shooting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom