Self Defense - What is Fair

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Right-On-Target

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Regarding comments that are off-the-cuff, not well-thought-out and that are misleading: I have a gun safe full of double barrel shotguns that can shoot 2-inch groups at 200 yards and I have a few hundred pounds of gold I would like to sell.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think he's working an angle. All you plebs need is a double barrelled shotgun - you don't need a so-called "assault rifle". So rather than try and just take your stuff outright, they'll convince you incrementally that less is good enough. And Americans are good about being easily bullshatted into believing what their eyes and brains tell them is bullshat - especially if it's done over time, and in small doses. So eventually you'll willfully give up that semi-auto rifle, as it's really unnecessary.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
It is my belief that this is another one of Joe’s off-the-cuff remarks that was not carefully thought out, or a comment intended to influence uneducated Americans.

Joe,
You keep your double barrel shotgun, and good luck!

I'm going with the latter.

And yes, I want a double barrel shotgun someday, but I already have the AR, and I'll keep it, thankyouverymuch!

oklaccer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Something I learned many years ago while in the Navy
"If your not cheating, your not trying hard enough"
and something else from long ago
"All's fair in love and war"
When it comes to self defense, anything is fair.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Regarding comments that are off-the-cuff, not well-thought-out and that are misleading: I have a gun safe full of double barrel shotguns that can shoot 2-inch groups at 200 yards and I have a few hundred pounds of gold I would like to sell.
Are those RIJAS doubles???

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it's funny that we have a sizable thread on the best home defense firearm and a BUNCH of people who argued that a shotgun was superior to an AR. But when Crazy Uncle Joe says it, WHOAH! LOL :D

Seriously, it's not about gun control, it's about people control. Joe's doing the bidding of his masters, which is to put a "reasonable" spin of a load of horse manure. This is a sideshow to distract from the main event, which is Schumer & Coburn trying to "come to terms" on a Universal Background Check package that can be sold to the public.

Latest posts

Top Bottom