Sessions DOJ Declares ‘No Evidence’ Imran Awan Broke Law with Congress’s Computer Systems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:nono2: :pissed:

https://www.breitbart.com/big-gover...daily&utm_content=links&utm_campaign=20180703
Sessions DOJ Declares ‘No Evidence’ Imran Awan Broke Law with Congress’s Computer Systems
by Robert Kraychik
3 Jul 2018

…"The DOJ’s offer allows Awan to plead guilty to making a false statement on a loan or credit application; a violation of 18 U.S. Code § 1014. Although the crime carries a maximum sentence of 30 years imprisonment and a fine possibly exceeding $1,000,000 with restitution and interest penalties, the DOJ estimates a prison sentence of between zero and six months and a fine between $500 and $9,500 in the event of Awan’s acceptance of its terms."...

Last edited:

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am SO sick of DoJ. Feckless bastards.
I hear ya, nobody is held accountable for anything. They could literally get away with murder, and probably have if the truth were known.

5K9NKDh.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Most likely Sessions has some skeletons in his closet that he doesn't want to come out and someone is using it against him for their benefit.
Exclusive: High-Level NSA Whistleblower Says Blackmail Is a Huge ...

Politics is nothing but blackmail and corruption. The liberal's thrive on it and use it religiously.
I'm amazed this country is still alive and functioning with the BS going on in Congress today.
Politics is all about convincing the public your right and the other party is wrong.
It doesn't matter on the left that it's outright lies and misconceptions called fake news.
It goes on in both parties, to some extent, but the dims have mastered the art.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At the rate things are going, we'll be a third-world nation due to corruption in a few years unless some changes are made-namely border control. Trump is trying to right the ship but it's taking on a lot of water from the left. I think he creates diversion and then while the media and left are talking about how bad it is, Trump changes something else without them even knowing beforehand-they don't have time to whine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom