Sessions DOJ Declares ‘No Evidence’ Imran Awan Broke Law with Congress’s Computer Systems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a major disconnect with this story between the many abuses, irregularities and and apparent illegalities committed and this Justice Department finding. More information is badly needed in order to understand the claim of insufficient evidence. Information that directly addresses each of the questionable actions of this individual. Without this, it smells quite bad.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is a major disconnect with this story between the many abuses, irregularities and and apparent illegalities committed and this Justice Department finding. More information is badly needed in order to understand the claim of insufficient evidence. Information that directly addresses each of the questionable actions of this individual. Without this, it smells quite bad.

I'm sure they put their top people on it. What were Peter Strozk and Lisa Page doing the past few months? :(

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol, the guy I used to date was named Imran. Every time I see the title to this thread i start looking around for Homeland Security ... And the FBI ... And the CIA ... and any number of other alphabet agencies. :bolt:

Latest posts

Top Bottom