Several gun control POLLS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, it's not too "user friendly" is it? haha
I was able to find out what the first one was by clicking the "view report & comments" button, but it didn't work out that easy on the second one.
BUT, I did find this one: https://www.popvox.com/bills/us/113/x102 And it's a biggie...

Some scary stuff going down. I have blind hope that clicking a few buttons on the internet actually has an effect.....

Thanks for the post, angsniper!

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay...things run a whole lot easier once you are registered. lol
The hosting website seems legit. I'm more afraid of my government than I am of registering with my name and address on another website.
I'm clicking away now!

We're losing this one in a bad way! Apparently, this is the one that the libs are clicking on: https://www.popvox.com/bills/us/113/x101

Washington needs to pass gun laws that will keep guns out of the hands of criminals and other prohibited purchasers and keep military-style weapons and high-capacity magazines off of our streets. To do this, they should pass laws that will:

1. Require criminal background checks for ALL gun sales, including private sales.
2. Ban assault weapons and high-capacity magazines.
3. Make gun trafficking a federal crime.

(Proposed by: Mayors Against Illegal Guns.)

By supporting, you will be telling Congress that you support these changes to federal gun laws.

By opposing, you will be telling Congress that you oppose these changes to gun laws.

Last edited:

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay...things run a whole lot easier once you are registered. lol
The hosting website seems legit. I'm more afraid of my government than I am of registering with my name and address on another website.
I'm clicking away now!

We're losing this one in a bad way! Apparently, this is the one that the libs are clicking on: https://www.popvox.com/bills/us/113/x101

Washington needs to pass gun laws that will keep guns out of the hands of criminals and other prohibited purchasers and keep military-style weapons and high-capacity magazines off of our streets. To do this, they should pass laws that will:

1. Require criminal background checks for ALL gun sales, including private sales.
2. Ban assault weapons and high-capacity magazines.
3. Make gun trafficking a federal crime.

(Proposed by: Mayors Against Illegal Guns.)

By supporting, you will be telling Congress that you support these changes to federal gun laws.

By opposing, you will be telling Congress that you oppose these changes to gun laws.
Thanks for the link! I went and voted against it. More of us need to do that.
If you look at the map of clicks on this one, it is predominantly the BLUe states like the North Eastern States and the west coast states.

:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom