Severe Bacterial Intestinal Infection

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itzkwik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got out of the Mercy ER. Started at 2:30 am, if anyone here catches that bug I feal so so sorry for you. There are certain things in our lives that can physically immobilize you i.e. Passing Kidney stones, Absessed tooth, many more that don't come to mind right know, but the SBII is a definite member of that list, feels like someone is trying to use rip your intestines out.
Got my anti B's and spasm med. Now it just needs to hurry up and get rid of it.
Had all kinds of outdoor projects planned for this weekend that got put off.

itzkwik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You get by ingesting a very nasty type of bacteria when eating I geuss,I was brainstorming trying to think of'how and where I might have been exposed, I don't know and the Doc was basically guessing that my issue was bacterial because the Cat Scan showed all my internal goods to be in perfect working condition and yes you can most definitely have my Raptor after I receive your 5,500 Dollars Lol

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You get by ingesting a very nasty type of bacteria when eating I geuss,I was brainstorming trying to think of'how and where I might have been exposed, I don't know and the Doc was basically guessing that my issue was bacterial because the Cat Scan showed all my internal goods to be in perfect working condition and yes you can most definitely have my Raptor after I receive your 5,500 Dollars Lol

Crap, I tried to slip that one by you. Guess I'm not as shifty as I thought.

Well good luck on recovery, doesn't sound like fun at all. How long until they expect you to be back up and running?

Latest posts

Top Bottom