Severe Bacterial Intestinal Infection

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itzkwik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He said a few days,I already feal 10x's better but I am on a solid liquid diet today(tons of jello hmmmm) then BRAT diet tommorow and if my gut quits hurting I can go back to norm on sun.
He did tell me that within 2weeks I need to set up a appointment for an Anal Invasion(Colonoscopy), NOT looking forward to that, my uncle and my sister both woke up while the invasion was occurring,they WILL double dose me if the plan on getting near me with that vile tool.

SoonerTactical

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Won't help you now, and certainly not for those who are allergic to cow's milk, but colostrum is a wonderful treatment/supplement for any bacterial infections.

With a masters in biology, I also grew up on the farm with lots of livestock around. Everyone always knew was that if a calf missed its first nursing, it wouldn't survive. What I didn't know then was that there was colostrum in that first milk / that brown-colored milk.

Available in any health or natural food store. Just make sure you're getting the non-proprietary blend brands, and you'll be fine.

My son used to get sick all the time and his mother was always taking him to the doctor's office for more antibiotics. After we started colostrum, he hasn't been back to the doctor, except for immunizations.

Just food for thought...

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
He said a few days,I already feal 10x's better but I am on a solid liquid diet today(tons of jello hmmmm) then BRAT diet tommorow and if my gut quits hurting I can go back to norm on sun.
He did tell me that within 2weeks I need to set up a appointment for an Anal Invasion(Colonoscopy), NOT looking forward to that, my uncle and my sister both woke up while the invasion was occurring,they WILL double dose me if the plan on getting near me with that vile tool.

Drinking the stuff the night before is worse than the actual procedure.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Drinking the stuff the night before is worse than the actual procedure.

I agree with JB on this one.

I suggest you mix it with something you will not miss, because after drinking all that stuff you may never want to drink it again. The wife had hers first and mixed it with Peach Tea because she liked it and thought the Peach Tea will cover any taste and has not touched Peach Tea since. I used Lemonade because while I sort of like it, if I never drink it again, it is no biggie.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Won't help you now, and certainly not for those who are allergic to cow's milk, but colostrum is a wonderful treatment/supplement for any bacterial infections.

With a masters in biology, I also grew up on the farm with lots of livestock around. Everyone always knew was that if a calf missed its first nursing, it wouldn't survive. What I didn't know then was that there was colostrum in that first milk / that brown-colored milk.

Available in any health or natural food store. Just make sure you're getting the non-proprietary blend brands, and you'll be fine.

My son used to get sick all the time and his mother was always taking him to the doctor's office for more antibiotics. After we started colostrum, he hasn't been back to the doctor, except for immunizations.

Just food for thought...

When you get it in the natural food store like that, is it cows or goats or ? Does it make a difference?

Roadking Larry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Secret bunker in an undisclosed location.
So I'm guessing you wouldn't be interested in something like this

ai23.photobucket.com_albums_b398_FLHRI_OK_009.jpg

Don't worry, that was from last weekend and it's long gone now.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just got out of the Mercy ER. Started at 2:30 am, if anyone here catches that bug I feal so so sorry for you. There are certain things in our lives that can physically immobilize you i.e. Passing Kidney stones, Absessed tooth, many more that don't come to mind right know, but the SBII is a definite member of that list, feels like someone is trying to use rip your intestines out.
Got my anti B's and spasm med. Now it just needs to hurry up and get rid of it.
Had all kinds of outdoor projects planned for this weekend that got put off.

Never had that, but did have a case of food poisioning while in the Army, that was a two week stay in the hospital. Went from 165lbs to 128lbs in those two weeks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom