Shipping Ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CCF

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anybody know what the requirements are for shipping ammo? I believe it has to be marked ORM-D, but other than that, I'm not sure.

Will a UPS store take it & pack per their specs? Do I need to have it boxed already?

I'd much appreciate any info.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife went to UPS to ship ammo today and they wouldn't let met write ORM-D on the box, said it has to have a special sticker on it that only dealers have. Basically told to piss off

CCF

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife went to UPS to ship ammo today and they wouldn't let met write ORM-D on the box, said it has to have a special sticker on it that only dealers have. Basically told to piss off

WOW. I've been writing ORM-D on the box which has worked before. Today, the lady had me write "SMALL ARMS AMMO" above it, but was real nice about it.

Basically, it depends on which employee you get. Like any business, some don't know their butt from a hole in the ground. You DON'T have to be a dealer or have an FFL to ship ammo.

It's the free enterprise system at its best. Next time, my advice is to ask for a manager. She was flat out wrong.

Latest posts

Top Bottom