Shipping and handgun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shotty

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trying to ship a revolver for warranty work, just got a heck of a lot harder. UPS and FedEx will not ship anymore from a private individual. Any gun. You must take it to an FFL do you have it shipped now. Has to be logged in with them, and then returned to them and then back to you. What a crock. But it's a whole new flavor of Lifetime and warranty on weapons.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know but I got a shipping label from Canik dropped it off at FedEx and it got shipped right back to my house yesterday. I put the gun in a cardboard box taped the label on and sent it. They didn't ask what was in the box and I didn't mention what was in the box. The old Army motto...... Don't ask, don't tell.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know but I got a shipping label from Canik dropped it off at FedEx and it got shipped right back to my house yesterday. I put the gun in a cardboard box taped the label on and sent it. They didn't ask what was in the box and I didn't mention what was in the box. The old Army motto...... Don't ask, don't tell.
So, good luck should it come up missing, lol

No wonder Oklahoma is 50th in education, lol

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
not required to declare what's in it unless its hazardous!

Not true...

It's not hard to find the UPS policy on firearms. This page pretty much explains UPS policy. I'm pretty sure FedEx probably has a similar page:

https://www.ups.com/us/en/support/s...egulated-items/prohibited-items/firearms.page
1691793144529.png

It's not illegal. But like @elwoodtrix said, good luck if the package is damaged or lost. They'll tell you to pack sand when you try to file a claim.

Latest posts

Top Bottom