Shipping and handgun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sir, when did (insert gun company name here) start doing repair work on Rolex watches?
They were only supposed to laser engrave (gun company name logo) on the inside, so I could give it as a gift. No one around here wanted to engrave a copyright!

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sir, when did (insert gun company name here) start doing repair work on Rolex watches?
I was being jocular, if one cannot file a claim on a weapon (since they won’t ship them) then claim a valuable item. They sure aren’t going to find a nonexistent Rolex!
I knew a guy that shipped a footlocker through the military and they lost it, he filed a claim and declared several sets of sheets. I adked him if he actually had the sheet sets in the footlocker and he laughed.
I wouldn’t even think of doing such s thing but I’m sure worse has occurred.

commandcomm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have shipped a handgun via UPS in the past. A few weeks I went to the UPS ship center on Portland and there is a sign that says UPS no longer ships handguns.

don ewald

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trying to ship a revolver for warranty work, just got a heck of a lot harder. UPS and FedEx will not ship anymore from a private individual. Any gun. You must take it to an FFL do you have it shipped now. Has to be logged in with them, and then returned to them and then back to you. What a crock. But it's a whole new flavor of Lifetime and warranty on weapons.
Here's an idea, don't tell them its a gun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom