Shoot out Russian style

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I always tell soldiers if they go to Germany to not give the German Polizei a hard time. They have a baton they only have to swing once but will smack you about ten times. Other countries don't eff around with the touchy-feely stuff.
Watching COPS just now. Saw a black guy getting pulled over and arrested for a stolen car. Nothing but denial and lipservice and screaming and resisting. He was tazed twice, cuffed and stuffed. He then kicked out the drivers side door frame of the cop car bending it so it was popped out and was trussed up like a Thanksgiving turkey, then stuffed back into the car all while screaming police abuse and screaming for help. Saw two white dudes in their stolen car. They walked backward toward the police when told, they spread their legs wide, really wide when told, they got down on the ground when told and didn't go to jail tazed and confused.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Watching COPS just now. Saw a black guy getting pulled over and arrested for a stolen car. Nothing but denial and lipservice and screaming and resisting. He was tazed twice, cuffed and stuffed. He then kicked out the drivers side door frame of the cop car bending it so it was popped out and was trussed up like a Thanksgiving turkey, then stuffed back into the car all while screaming police abuse and screaming for help. Saw two white dudes in their stolen car. They walked backward toward the police when told, they spread their legs wide, really wide when told, they got down on the ground when told and didn't go to jail tazed and confused.

Comply and all will be fine, resist and you get the fist.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you think the charge is unjust just wait for your day in court. I don't give a person with a Tazer, gun, and body cam a hard time.
I was told long ago that the two closest things to God that you'll meet on this Earth are a judge in his courtroom and a cop on the side of the road. You're not going to win an argument with either, so don't even go there; all you can do is make it worse by arguing.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Suffice there was a terrorist in there holed up with serious weaponry, that's B.S. Using military weapons on civilians isn't a good thing. I saw a Mak with a can?

Latest posts

Top Bottom