John Kerry says people would 'feel better' about the Ukraine war if Russia would reduce emissions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think ig'nint, or even evil is more appropriate than stupid. Some of them are quite bright if misled. They stole an election, gutted the military, drove up inflation, opened the southern border to terrorists, promoted every type of sexual deviation you can imagine. and ___________ (fill in the blank). Their plan is right on schedule.

But yeah.
How dare you criticize the Marxist Democrats for complying with the U.N., W.E.F. and W.H.O. Agendas to lower standards of living and the quality of life to the lowest common denominator in their relentless efforts to force social and economic equality on every human being on earth……well, every human being except those among the elite class whom are cruelly burdened with the overwhelming task of ruling over the obsequious multitudes and thus requiring the freedom, lavish lifestyles and unlimited resources to enable them to perform their duties while isolated and protected from the pathetic, powerless subordinates that they control. I can faintly hear one of the numerous consorts of one of the rulers saying, “Darling, wouldn’t life be so much easier if we just eliminated this plague of humanity right now?”

mahatma

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are probably right. The people who are stupid are the about 50% of the population in this country that vote for these useless pigs who are trying to completely destroy this country.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would feel so much better about the Ukraine war IF Kerry was leading the front line force, IN THE FIELD.

The traitor PoS wouldn't fight and collaborated with the enemy, but has no problem telling others their son has to fight.

Frank Pope

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How can John Kerry be such a moron?

John Kerry says people would 'feel better' about the Ukraine war if Russia would reduce emissions

John Kerry said on Tuesday that people might "feel better" about the war in Ukraine if Russia would "make a greater effort to reduce emissions."

How can anyone feel better about what the Russians have done in Ukraine, not to mention the number of Russians he has allowed to be killed, no matter what he has done?
Personally, I would feel better if the Russians reduced Kerry.

Latest posts

Top Bottom