Shooting rampage at DC Navy Yard

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
According to the lib MSM, terrorists carry/use "automatic weapons"(no mention of magazine capacity) in their man-caused events/disasters and only law abiding US citizens use "ASSAULT WEAPONS WITH HI-CAP MAGS" to hunt with and defend themselves and their families/homes with.

GlockCop

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I find it interesting that the DC Police Chief admitted that the officers that took out the gunman were just patrol officers WITH AR-15s responding to the call. Kind of makes you wonder if a "SWAT" team is really all that necessary????

tulsamal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So any "definitive word" yet on the weapons and where they came from? I kept hearing shotgun and also AR-15. (Funny how the news media reports on the make of a firearm before they even know whether the guy is black or white.) Anyway, now I'm reading some stuff that he was using a shotgun. Used it to disarm the security. Took their 9mm pistol and an AR-15. So even if he did shoot people with "evil types" of weapons, how can the anti's spin that? Maybe even cops and security guards shouldn't be allowed to have them?!

Latest posts

Top Bottom