Shot indoors today (not at Tulsa Firearms)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HiImSeth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Called em today and got a little info on the membership packages. I scribbled some notes down so these numbers may be incorrect but I think I got 'em.

Single person - $75/year and $8/per visit
Group/family (4) - $125/year and $8 for pkg owner + $4 per guest/per visit.

Hope that makes sense. They also include one target with those prices. Sounds like a better deal than that other local indoor range. Oh, and they have 6 bays to shoot from. You can shoot all calibers up to .44 mag.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know if it's a better deal but it sounds better if you don't have a membership. At Tulsa Firearms it's $75yr + $10 per visit but with the entry membership you can bring 2 people for $10 each too which covers many families and friends. They get a little anal there sometimes though and Since I live close I'll have to check it out.

MDT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seth, I went last weekend to check it out. I really liked it, though I didn't shoot at the time. The folks at Medlock's were very eager to answer questions and show me around on the range. I will be going back!

HiImSeth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Awesome. Last time I spoke with Becky there she mentioned that they would be having guns to rent soon. Do you know if they had any available yet? I'm planning on going w/ a new shooter that is looking to figure out which gun she wants to buy/carry.

Latest posts

Top Bottom