Should I pull the trigger on this purchase first gun?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have the Colt 6920 and love it. Have an AK as well. My opinion is the AR Colt during black friday and you'll never regret it.
That's a bit high for that AK (IMO) but as the poet said "the heart wants what it wants"

ahlosojoe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not going to happen, I would NOT rush into such a purchase. That's just me. There is absolutely ZERO PERCENT CHANCE that is getting banned in the next 2-3 years and probably longer. I am not an AK guru, so I don't know much about that specific model, but I would definitely NOT advise and 18 y/o to drop $1500 super quick on a firearm like that simply based on the fear of possible legislation - none of which is even pending, at the moment.

Give it some time.

Unless, of course, you are flush with cash and it isn't going to matter a lick one way or the other and you just want the gun. Sure. Don't put yourself in a position of having to use savings that is a backup for life's necessities - take the time to save that money specifically for this gun, not out of a general savings fund. But if you're rich, then who cares? Buy what you want.

Listen up Grasshopper you are getting very good advice here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom