Should i sell her, should i keep her?!?!?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Obama is going to outlaw guns when he gets re-elected. QUOTE]

This is not the first time ive heard this. hmm.... i know i will regret it if i do sell it, since, i feel that way about some of the guns ive already sold. but a 300blk sbr would be so COOL! i think im gonna hold onto it for the next four years...... lets see what moves obama makes. Thanks guys..... Gillman is that really you in the picture? Lol j/k

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The first issue is that you have indiscriminately assigned a gender to a gun(HER). If is is indeed a HER then there is NO way SHE has performed at the levels you have stated without ongoing financial INVESTMENT. That said it only makes sense to sell HER as she is obviously a money pit.

Seriously though I find the assignment of a gender to a gun kind of odd, I know people are inclined to do it, but I don't. How many others tag your guns as girls?

For me guns come, and guns go, I don't develop much if any emotional attachment to them. Now if it has been in the family, I wouldn't sell it, otherwise I will sell any of them if there is something else I want.

E

Echo4Whiskey

Since the money will be used to pick up another firearm I say sell it. I don't mind selling one to pick up another. I only
have two rifles that have sentimental value to me and those I will never get rid of. All the others are up for grabs as long
as I use the funds to buy another.

triggerhappy2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do do it that's your first true love she is the one who started it all for you. You can't just toss her to someone else and let them put there grubby hands all over her that's just wrong just bye her a nice dress and put her in the safe

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The first issue is that you have indiscriminately assigned a gender to a gun(HER). If is is indeed a HER then there is NO way SHE has performed at the levels you have stated without ongoing financial INVESTMENT. That said it only makes sense to sell HER as she is obviously a money pit.

Seriously though I find the assignment of a gender to a gun kind of odd, I know people are inclined to do it, but I don't. How many others tag your guns as girls?

For me guns come, and guns go, I don't develop much if any emotional attachment to them. Now if it has been in the family, I wouldn't sell it, otherwise I will sell any of them if there is something else I want.

Pretty close to where I'm at on the topic. Sure I have some that I would rather keep but many of them are replaceable. I wish I would have kept my first .22 rifle though.

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes I know my gun is not a living thing. It is a tool, so were some of my ex's. But that's of topic. I'm decided that I'm gonna keep her/it. I figure the sbr project is gonna take a while, so I'm not gonna rush it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom