Shout out from OKC i40&i240 triangle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am probably right near you. Just south of the airport. Great little range in Blanchard now that does classes, not much of a drive for you. Look into the OKC Gun Club's Womens Fun Shoot. Registration is early spring, happens in September. $20 bucks for food, ammo, instruction, and the opportunity to shoot dozens of guns. The Well Armed Woman group is usually there as well.

ETA, NVM, I realize the location you are now. Used to live that way, and have rental properties near.
Tell me more about this range in Blanchard!

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OSA1.JPG

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First time here. Absolutely "beyond over" that feeling of being vulnerable as a single mom. My brother took over in this department and set me up with a great weapon. I need to get more experience and practice in. Would love to connect with others, and will take all advice! Would even think it's awesome connecting with other single momma bears 🐻 who also go to the range with their nails done.

I know it's short notice. Big Boys has a class tomorrow if you are wanting an introductory class. They are on the east edge of Mustang.

https://bigboysgunsandammo.com/events/womens-first-to-firearms-12-05-2021/
Date/Time
Date(s) - 12/05/2021
10:00 am - 1:00 pm

COURSE DESCRIPTION: This class is for ladies with no experience handling a firearm. This course is designed and taught by a woman for women. Students will learn in a fun and relaxed atmosphere with hands-on instruction that includes 4 hours of classroom and range exercises. The time spent on the range includes firing 10 rounds from a .22 caliber semi-automatic pistol. Ladies are encouraged to bring their own firearm and ammunition to class.

COURSE LENGTH: 4-Hours (Classroom & Range Time)

COST: $60

AlleyGirl

Marksman
Reaction score
First time here. Absolutely "beyond over" that feeling of being vulnerable as a single mom. My brother took over in this department and set me up with a great weapon. I need to get more experience and practice in. Would love to connect with others, and will take all advice! Would even think it's awesome connecting with other single momma bears 🐻 who also go to the range with their nails done.
Welcome! I am new to this site as well, but my husband has been a member for a while now and it's a good group of people. I just want you to know that you have made a great choice to protect you and your kids. When it comes to firearms, I know it can be scary. Just know that no question is stupid when it comes to the safety of you and your kids. That being said, if you ever have a question you are not comfortable asking, feel free to PM me. If I don't know the answer I will ask my husband. If he doesn't know, there are tons of guys on here who will. Be proud of this choice you have made but always keep safety first!

dru

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heya sis! Glad to see you finally made it 😁

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WELCOME.....!!!!!!!!!!!!! You'll like it here....great conversations, lots of news and ideas with the best guys and gals in Oklahoma and beyond.:clap3::Heya::hyper:

Latest posts

Top Bottom