Shut up & Starve.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grendelshooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
yeah if you ignore it; it's not real!
Honestly though the only way to win is not to play.
There is nothing anyone here can do about anything. No elected official is going to do anything for you, if you still believe our elections are legit (lol).
So really the best option is to stop caring.

Towards that end we got a couple of pigs this morning lol

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Honestly though the only way to win is not to play.
There is nothing anyone here can do about anything. No elected official is going to do anything for you, if you still believe our elections are legit (lol).
So really the best option is to stop caring.

Towards that end we got a couple of pigs this morning lol
The way things are headed I believe that eventually everything is going to slowly regress back to a point where everyone has to pretty much start fending for and protecting their own self/family again.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The way things are headed I believe that eventually everything is going to slowly regress back to a point where everyone has to pretty much start fending for and protecting their own self/family again.
Engine failure, when and where it's gonna crash is any bodies guess and it's going to be a hairy ride. Hopefully there's some working brakes.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do not watch or follow any thing on line except this forum and some car forums.

My life is much simpler.
And I tend to stay out of the general discussion and political threads.

Off to the woods.

I know it is there but my vote has never changed a thing and my words sent to high ups have made zero difference.
The system is broken and too many moochers like it that way and the only way in my mind to fix it correctly is to wait for mad max days and then clean house.

Until then.
Completely agree. Trying to stay out of things has resulted in me having a much more peaceful life, with little downside. I have been noticing the gas and food prices though, and that’s been bothering me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom