Sierra Factory Seconds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do any of you go to Sedalia ,Mo. and buy the factory seconds? I've been doing this for years. I think it's worth the trip if you stock up on what you need. I weight all of the rounds in batches and pull any bad ones out. The remaining ones are good as any you can buy elsewhere. I bought 12,855 rds. last Thursday ,so it will be a while before I go back.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How do you find out if they have factory seconds of the projectiles you want available? That's sound like a good idea. I am assuming the cost savings is good.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have time to shoot the stuff I should be loading now. Seriously, the component thing has me shorted. Powder is still a concern..

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got a friend that lives close. He knows what sierras I need he gets me a bunch when he goes. I've also used second nosler a with great results as well. I can't tell much difference in seconds and good ones. Except in 7mm game kings last batch I got didn't group well in my .280

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.

furlong222

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
thx for the price list....it would pay to get a member to go fill our orders and everybody chip in on gas and enough for who ever goes to get some freebies out of it....just checked - thought it was close to Joplin....its too far...400 mi ...from OKC...one way.....

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It would cost me 75 bucks round trip to go there in gasoline at 3.50 a gallon.
The 2140 i use would be about 8-10bucks cheaper a 100
Be nice to know what is in stock before you head out..Dry run would suck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom