Sig P226 value

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h8ns8n

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
9mm (older model (no rail) with quite a bit if finish wear (judging by bad pics) no idea of round count, but I may pick it up in a trade (not on OSA) and refinish it or let olyeller do somethin with it. Anyway, I know this is a difficult question but what is the most you would pay for one in fair condition with alot of holster wear?
Thanks.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If its an older all West-German gun, it is worth a little more than an older American made (slide).

If you're not interested in it - shoot me a PM - I've been bitten by the Sig bug.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Value would be as EZ said. You'll have to look at the right side of slide and see if it says "Made in West Germany", "Made in Germany", on the left is the importers mark. For the "made in West Germany" you'll find both of Exeter NH, or Herndon Va. Made in Germany will usually only be marked Exeter NH. If there is no importers mark it will porbably be a bring back by some GI stationed in West Germany.

RedTape

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I paid just over $400 for my first West German 228 with medium amount of wear. Just under $500 for my second that was LNIB, if that helps. See where it was made and check the rails for wear. I.E. if they're nice and shiny it's probably seen a lot of rounds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom