sig p239???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I'd agree with EZB and bulbboy, I've shot them, and didn't feel they gained (lost?) enough with regards to size compared to the P228 I own to be worth the sacrifice in capacity. Great gun, very accurate, easy to shoot and reliable, just not a true ultra compact.

Talacker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the gen 1 SAS model. I put it up for sale (again) but discovered the first gen seems to be coveted. I was getting interest from people all over the country. I figured I better hang on it or I would regret it.

But I can be bought.

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the gen 1 SAS model. I put it up for sale (again) but discovered the first gen seems to be coveted. I was getting interest from people all over the country. I figured I better hang on it or I would regret it.

But I can be bought.

I BOUGHT A NEW TWO TONE W/NIGHT SITES FOR UNDER $700 (I FELT LIKE IT WAS A DECENT DEAL:rubhands:), THANKS!!! THO GUYS FOR ALL YOUR HELP:friday:

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I agree with the P230 for carry. I am really debating between a Ruger LCR and a P239. My current carry gun is a SIG P220. I am 5'9" and 190lbs. and have no problem carrying concealed.

Another good question ... how does one post pictures? Is there a thread here for help? Seems that pictures are too big. How does one reduce size to make them fit? Thanks!