Sig P250 CPO's - $399 @ Bud's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinfinger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sig fans are pretty down on the company right now. If you want give Sig the benefit of the doubt, they (like every other manufacturer) were steam-rolled by the panic buying since the presidential election. They had a crush of orders for products in production, and the promised Sig 250 grip modules and caliber change kits were repeatedly delayed...in fact I'm not sure the entire promised line is available now.

Opinions on the 250 itself are mixed, so it's hard to draw any conclusions before actually buying one. When I've handled them in the shop, it seems nice but that's not much to go on.

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I fondled one in the store and I thought it felt awesome.

The grip is a lot smaller in the hand than the double stack 228/229. Feels a lot like a P225, which is a model I love.

Anyways, these come with night sights, too. I got one on the way...will report soon.

mmcbeat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would pass on this. The 250 is Sig's response to the Glock, and in my opinion, not a very good response. If you want a Sig, go with an alloy or s/s frame. If you have to have a plastic Sig, go with the 2022.

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't have to like to the gun, but you gotta admit it's a good deal...compared to the used ones in the classifieds.

And I already have a metal Sig or two. ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom