Sig P250 CPO's - $399 @ Bud's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haven't you heard? They have replaceable grip modules!!

I got big, silly steel pistols for whipping.

Well, I guess I just keep things like this to myself next time. :scratch:

RedTape

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never could get into the plastic Sigs. I'll take all the good deals I can find on older West German models though....even though I don't need anymore.

Bierhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would pass on this. The 250 is Sig's response to the Glock, and in my opinion, not a very good response. If you want a Sig, go with an alloy or s/s frame. If you have to have a plastic Sig, go with the 2022.

+1 :thumb:

I love my "metal" Sig (P239). If I wanted plastic, I'd get a Glock. They work. They've proven themselves.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Haven't you heard? They have replaceable grip modules!!

I got big, silly steel pistols for whipping.

Well, I guess I just keep things like this to myself next time. :scratch:

I appreciate you posting it. :D Lots of naysayers seem to have little if any experience with them. Personally, I don't care for them either because of their trigger but they that IS a good deal. Considering Sigs are ridiculously overpriced these days.

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got it today. It's immaculate. I've seen new pistols in gun stores that had more wear just from people handling them. It could probably pass for new. The night sights are very bright.

First impressions...again, I love the ergonomics / controls. Very minimalist, but the ambi-slide release is outstanding as is the mag release.

Barrel / slide lockup is way tight, just like the metal sigs. The trigger is the smoothest DA auto trigger I've ever felt. It will certainly take some getting used to, but having dry fired it extensively, I think I can get good with it.

Disassembly is ridiculously easy. The actual firing control module pops out of the frame by removing the takedown lever and living out and forward. The module itself is very simple.

If it proves reliable, I'm sold. I don't understand all the haters!

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sig fans are pretty down on the company right now. If you want give Sig the benefit of the doubt, they (like every other manufacturer) were steam-rolled by the panic buying since the presidential election. They had a crush of orders for products in production, and the promised Sig 250 grip modules and caliber change kits were repeatedly delayed...in fact I'm not sure the entire promised line is available now.

Opinions on the 250 itself are mixed, so it's hard to draw any conclusions before actually buying one. When I've handled them in the shop, it seems nice but that's not much to go on.

This is the reason for so many pissed off Beretta CX4 Storm owners - promises of goodies for the weapon that never came through (until everyone had sold them).

Sig hasn't had a good rep in plastic guns and there have been some pretty severe complaints of the 250 not firing because of a fit issue between the frame and the serial-numbered gun part inside of it (namely, the trigger assembly).

I've started looking at the CZ P-07 instead of the Sig P250 (thanks to DaveK).

Latest posts

Top Bottom