Sig Sauer P365

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 113263

I fondled one at Village Tacticle, $500, they are out but they aren't gouging, so yell at Hoov and order there.

It's def small, feels great in the hand. The grip is nice, stippling is grippy, but not sharp. Trigger feels great, very nice for striker fired. Did feel a lil top heavy, but I had no rounds in the mag.

They said they had a guy buy one and said it was a lil snappy. Nothing new for sig as they always have a high bore axis, this is def lower than an older style sig. I think it will be a nice CCW, def want to choot one before buying.

Was the trigger like the P320?

APH Tactical

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But did you drop test it?
+1 on this one guys.
Everyone knows you gotta drop test these Sig's. The shop you're checking them out in knows this as well and should have no problem with you chambering a live round and dropping it on their floor a few times! Because after all, if they don't trust the gun enough to do a little live drop testing in their crowded store then how can you trust them to sell you a safe gun???

DEFINITELY any gun store unwilling to allow live-round drop tests in their store with any of their guns is not worth your time!

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sportsworld is telling me April but obviously they are shipping now. Called 2a and they had no idea.
On Brownells I filled it out all the way to pushing the last icon/button whatever you call it then checked the mid March thing and backed out. Still on the fence. Decisions,decisions.

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On Brownells I filled it out all the way to pushing the last icon/button whatever you call it then checked the mid March thing and backed out. Still on the fence. Decisions,decisions.

Waiting til March is going to be difficult. One reason I don't mind is that it will give me an option to cancel if problems start cropping up. I can't believe Sig would take a chance on F-ing up the roll out of this pistol, but the P320 debacle proves that mistakes are made.

That said, I have really high hopes for the P365 and can't wait to get mine!

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
+1 on this one guys.
Everyone knows you gotta drop test these Sig's. The shop you're checking them out in knows this as well and should have no problem with you chambering a live round and dropping it on their floor a few times! Because after all, if they don't trust the gun enough to do a little live drop testing in their crowded store then how can you trust them to sell you a safe gun???

DEFINITELY any gun store unwilling to allow live-round drop tests in their store with any of their guns is not worth your time!
)I tried that with a 21 inch tv back in the day.
I was really young and though I was all that and a bag of chips.
TV came in and it was in a box. Store owner (family friend) asked me where I was parked so he could have it carried out. Me (being all that and a bag of Chips) just said "I GOT THIS LITTLE THING".
Slipped right out of my hand off the counter. Just heard the tube bust.
The owner just laughed and said not to worry. Broken on delivery and ordered another one that would be in a week.
I let him load the next one.
I guess the drop test didn't work with TV's.

Latest posts

Top Bottom