Sights for old eyes.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tranger2

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am 45 and my eyes are starting to really get worse up close. I need reading glasses to read and really to see anything within arms reach. I am fine at further distances.

I am looking for some sights for a glock 27 for old eyes. Any recommendations?

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Could you use one of those tiny red dot sights that go in the dovetail of the rear, or machine the slide?

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

awww.onesourcetactical.com_images_products_detail_IMG_1141.2.jpg

awww.onesourcetactical.com_images_products_detail_IMG_1143.1.jpg

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only problem with TFO's is he is needing sights for a 27. TFO's were designed mainly for Full size glocks. Yes you can get them for subs but your gonna be pulling your shirt and alot more when you draw, not to mention how much printing it would cause and i know alot of people get all butt hurt over printing (not me). I would say get some Meprolights or the Tru Glo Brite Site tritiums. Meprolight makes a very nice conceal 3 dot system for the 26/27 models. Here is a link to them. http://www.meprolight.com/default.asp?catid={5455462C-4880-4CC2-BBA4-00C523505157}&details_type=1&itemid={5F6D5EDE-696E-4052-9D5F-C2489A741473}

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
HiViz hands down has more OEM part numbers than anyone!!!! most gun sight mfg only offer the popular numbers.

many times HiViz is the only mfg that's invested the $$$ for the tooling to make sights for narrow range models. lets say you need fiber optic sight for your 1911 with staked front sights.... HiViz will be the only one that offers an sku for that narrow application.

their fiberoptic sights are among the best in the business.
HighViz includes all sorts of extra light pipes with most sights.
you can try orange, green, etc

Latest posts

Top Bottom